Photobucket Hell Ya!: Hey Mickey You're So Fine . . .

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey Mickey You're So Fine . . .

Ok - So he might not be my "type", but Mickey Avalon is a ROCKSTAR! I would describe his sound as HIP POP. (more pop than hip hop!) I first heard about this guy from a 15 yr old kid. I always pay attention to 15 yr olds - since they are the target market. Plus they know what is coming WAY before we do.

Mickey has been around town for a while - but his time has finally come. He's about to close a deal with INTERSCOPE & his shows are selling out left and right. I was lucky enough to see him last night @ the Echo. It was a private party for Jameson Whiskey - so everybody was drinking way more than they should. By the end of mickey's set - girls were jumping on stage to dance with him while he performed his hit song "Jane Fonda".

Mickey Avalon "Jane Fonda"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I taught em BOTH how to jane fonda!

7/27/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8/10/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home