Photobucket Hell Ya!: OH MY GOSH!

Monday, October 09, 2006

OH MY GOSH!



Anyone that knows me has probably heard me talk about MAN LIKE ME. If you have come out to a HELL YA! Night, or heard me DJ somewhere else - you obviously have heard me spin this tune. He's been in my TOP 8 since I signed up on myspace. Same with JG's space.

MAN LIKE ME is from Camden town (The Silverlake of London). Me & JG hope to get over to London by the end of the year - and hopefully catch a Man Like Me show! He reminds me of a combo of Mike Skinner, Dizzee Rascal, and a dash of M.I.A. What do you think?

You can download the track "Oh My Gosh" from HIS MYSPACE PAGE. You can also purchase it on ITUNES.

Video MAN LIKE ME "OH MY GOSH"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what rubbish!

10/23/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you talking about this is fucking wicked

5/22/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home