Photobucket Hell Ya!: under my umbrella . . . (ella ella a)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

under my umbrella . . . (ella ella a)

i'm obsessssssssed with the new Rihanna song "Umbrella". there's nothing like a good pop song! this one is my favorite, currently replacing beyonce's "irreplaceable" (which i believe is written by the same guy . . . ne-yo . . . am i right? if so, he's a genius.)

here's the video if you haven't seen it. Rihanna looks damn good in everything from a black cat suit, leotard with black point ballet shoes, and nothing but silver spray paint!


Rihanna (feat. Jay-Z) "Umbrella" Video

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot stuff!

4/30/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
Just found your blog, since I was looking for the umbrella songrwriter's identity. You're damn right, the song IS just so great and so new. However, Ne-Yo wrote Irreplaceable (and I think Beyonce herself also co-wrote), whereas this one has various writers, among whom Jay-Z (well, he does great stuff anyway). And the ubrella video, WOW, i'm a woman but this must just be so hot for the guys if already we are sighing...;-) An other cool song from the current charts is Timbaland/Nelly Furtado's "give it to me".C U Ursula

5/13/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit that refrain really pisses me off, when i listen to the radio, and they play that song...

5/14/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i love this song soooo much my best friends name is ella and im bugging her with this song lol

5/22/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HoT StuFF! love it Its so good it totally rockssss.

5/26/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home