Photobucket Hell Ya!: Jeff Buckley - has it been 10 yrs already?

Monday, May 28, 2007

Jeff Buckley - has it been 10 yrs already?


I was reading I Am Fuel, You Are Friends blog today (another HEATHER, far better writer and blogger, with amazing taste in music) she reminded me that tomorrow is the 10 yr anniversary of Jeff Buckley's untimely death.

It was May 29th, 1997. I can't believe it's been 10 yrs. I wish I had gotten the chance to see him play live . . .


JEFF BUCKLEY "SATISFIED MIND" Live @ The Knitting Factory

There is a Jeff Buckley tribute in Hollywood tomorrow night @ ROOM 5 (143 N. LaBrea Avenue) Starts at 9pm, tickets are $10. Musicians: Cleo Antonelli, Alex Daivs, The Michetons, Xander Cardinale, Alan Morphew, Population Game, Rebekah
Jordan, Bloom Anaya, Jay Matsueda,Kevin Pugh, Paul Nagi,
Jon Stiles, Cris Cado, Henry Fenton, Pete Hopkins, Darin Bennet

Go To: JEFF BUCKLEY Website for more details

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home