Photobucket Hell Ya!: HELL YA! Hit Of The Day - EAGLE SEAGULL 'I'mSorryButI'mBeginningToHateYourFace'

Monday, September 10, 2007

HELL YA! Hit Of The Day - EAGLE SEAGULL 'I'mSorryButI'mBeginningToHateYourFace'


EAGLE SEAGULL

Eagle Seagull are from Nebraska and have my vote for favorite Band name + Song Title of the year! (They might have had 'song of the year' too if it weren't for the long ass indie-outro ending! o well - i just skip over it and hit repeat anyways!)
THIS SONG IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT! It's addicting like SPOON 'I Turn My Camera On'. I've even caught myself air-drumming to this song . . . which is extra embarrassing. Consider yourself warned!

EAGLE SEAGULL 'I'm Sorry But I'm Beginning To Hate Your Face' mp3 *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!*

Eagle Seagull was big on the Blogosphere from their last album. It was WAYYYYYYYYYYY too Indie for me, as are most bands charting in the top 10 on elbo.ws & hype machine. I look at blog aggregator charts only to see what I should stay away from!

I predict some big-time Critical Indier Than Thou Acclaim when this album drops.
I hope to book this band for a HELL YA! night or BOYS CLUB! when they come through LA.

EAGLE SEAGULL MYSPACE

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home