Photobucket Hell Ya!: Meet Molliemogo.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meet Molliemogo.

I just wanted to say a hello to the HellYa! universe. I am Mollie. I am now somewhat attached to Heathers ass (insert color of choice, I know what she would pick.)

I like peaches but I like nectarines better. I like driving really fast, and caffeine, and I like reading a ton. I mostly like listening to way too much music and seeing if I'm going kill myself faster via brain hemorrhage from listening to music too loud, the Vespa I'm about to buy, or quietly in my sleep at 99.9. Can't wait to find out!

So, my favorite find of the day would be this band from Tulsa RadioRadio. Check out the track "Watch Em All Come Runnin" for fans of the Killers and any new wavey shite like myself.

Allright. Over and out. Off to see this kickass (or well, lets see if they deliver live) band called Black Carl at the Knitting Factory at my "A&R Knights" show. Listen to that song "Hussy". Oooh lala.

10-4 peoples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home