Photobucket Hell Ya!: If you need to find me tonight . . . I'll be with Ima Robot!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

If you need to find me tonight . . . I'll be with Ima Robot!



I'm so excited for tonight's IMA ROBOT show. It's been soooooooooooooo long since I've seen the band live. I was so obsessed with this band that I knew every word to their last record - before the record came out! I was in the front row singing every word. Can you say psycho fan? Yep!

I'll be acting like a 15 yr old girl tonight - freaking out in the front row. If you see me - don't be embarrassed. I'm harmless. ;)

Here is my favorite new Ima Robot song from their new album "Monument To The Masses". BTW this album rocks just as hard as their debut. So many great tunes on this record! I've listen to this song about 4890240536389729473 times so far . . .

IMA ROBOT "COOL COOL UNIVERSE"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case anyone wants to know... the show's at Safari Sam's in Hollywood, CA!

Find more tour dates at...

www.LoudIsRelative.com

9/12/2006  
Blogger heatherpeggs said...

AH yes - I guess I should have put the Venue and show information on this post. Oops. Sorry!

Thanks Loud Is Relative :)

9/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just doing what I can to help...

9/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be a noble human being is to procure a make of openness to the far-out, an cleverness to guardianship unsure things beyond your own restrain, that can front you to be shattered in unequivocally outermost circumstances for which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably outstanding about the get of the honest passion: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a jewel, something kind of tenuous, but whose very special attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

6/26/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home