Photobucket Hell Ya!: Silversun Pickups were AMAZING (as always) last night!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Silversun Pickups were AMAZING (as always) last night!

Silversun Pickups are one of those bands that will ALWAYS be in my Top 10 bands of all time. I've liked this band for years (even included their demo of "Kissing Families" on my radio demo 4 yrs ago).

I was 3rd row center at last nights SOLD OUT show @ The Troubadour. (Kevin Bronson & I were bouncing up and down like it was our first rock show!) I was singing along, sweating, and dancing. It felt great.

I love this band so much, and believe that they could be the next Sonic Youth, Nirvana, or (dare I say it . . . Radiohead). They will grow and grow because of their loyal fanbase & amazing songs.

Here is their new video for "Well Thought Out Twinkles". Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home