Photobucket Hell Ya!: Get to know REEVE CARNEY

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Get to know REEVE CARNEY



REEVE CARNEY is destined to be a star. It is in his blood. I've seen him a bunch of times (along with his now cult following @ Molly Malones), and every time I hear the song "Think Of You" I get the goosebumps.

He has a soulful Jeff Buckley like quality to his voice. Tons of swagger. AND - he's unbelievebly georgous. Check out the video - go see him live. He is something special.

REEVE CARNEY "Think of You"

3 Comments:

Blogger JAX said...

yeah...The only guy I have ever met where my brain to mouth functions were rendered completely useless. All I could muster was a "wowwwwwweeee. you're purrrrrdy"

7/20/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8/10/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the man of my dreams, literally.
The moment I saw him and heard his voice and lyrics, I fell in LOVE.
I've made a binder holding lyrics to his songs, astrological sign, and the picture I've taken with him.
I fell IN and there's no falling OUT.
-Emma C
PS- Reeve if you read this please come to Kona, Hawaii on your tour, I'm dying to see you again.

8/08/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home