Photobucket Hell Ya!: Cobra Starship Video!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cobra Starship Video!



I've watched this video 397568203486y734 times this week. It's time to put it on my blog.

This shit is so good. So catchy. Sooooooooo going to be EVERYWHERE in a minute.

My buddy JAX tells me that Cobra Starship started as a Joke band of Gabe from the band Midtown. Now it is a supergroup with the singers of The Academy Is & The Sounds.

Funny thing is, I've never been into these bands. Now - I'm obsessed with William Becket (hottie from The Academy Is) and downloading tracks from The Sounds. HAHA.

4 Comments:

Blogger my little apartment said...

so is this song going to be used in Snakes on a Plane? the obvious referenced to the movie and the Samuel L cameo make me think maybe so...?

also, did you see the Pete Wentz cameo? nice to see him with his pants on.

7/19/2006  
Blogger heatherpeggs said...

yes this is the song for the Snakes on A Plane movie.

ha - i did see pete wentz - funny how he is using a payphone (instead of his t-mobile sidekick) haha

7/19/2006  
Blogger madcao said...

i admit i'm in love with cobra starship.

7/21/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8/12/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home