Photobucket Hell Ya!: I'm in love with YOUNG LOVE

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm in love with YOUNG LOVE



You know when you hear a song once and you know it's going to be MASSIVE? Like first time you heard the Killers "Somebody Told Me" or Outkast "HEY YA" . . . well that's how I feel about YOUNG LOVE "DISCOTECH".

I can't post the song, for fear that the RIAA will take away my blog before it starts getting good! (They already busted me for posting 2 muse songs! YIKES! 1 more strike and I'm toast)

Young Love (which is hottie DAN KEYES, formerly of Recover) is playing 2 shows in LA/OC next week. July 24th @ Chain Reaction & July 25th @ Cinespace. I'm going to try to convince him to make a guest appearance on my next HELL YA! Night (which is JULY 27th @ The ECHO).

Go here to his myspace: stream the song "DISCOTECH" and start dancing! It's a hit!

Speaking of HITS - have you heard the new Lady Sovereign song "Love Me Or Hate Me"? Geez . . . Island Def Jam is on roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home