Photobucket Hell Ya!: Never Be Lonely

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Never Be Lonely



If you have been reading this blog for more than a minute, you should know that my favorite band is THE FEELING from the UK. Click here and here for a quick recap. I'm through the moon with excitement for 3 reasons:

1) The Feeling is back in town to play a show Tomorrow (Thursday) @ The KEY CLUB.

2) MY first HELL YA! band POLUS is opening for the band! Get there EARLY to see them. POLUS goes on at 8:30 pm. HELL YA! / POLUS Afterparty to follow downstairs. Find me for a wristband!

3) The Feeling have a new video for my favorite song "Never Be Lonely". Check it out here:

I can't express how much I love this song and this band. If you don't like this song - well then - I say you don't like Music! Every time I hear the bridge "BBBBBABY I THINK I'M GOING CCCCRAZY, WHY SHOULD I BE SANE WITHOUT YOU, THEY TELL ME TO FIGHT IT, THEY CAN BLOODY WELL JUST TRY IT, I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU" I get the chills. How can you not relate to this song? It's painfully good. This song reminds me of why I work in the music industry. It's an instant classic. The lyrics, the harmonies, the music are all seamless. This band has got me SEWN.

*(Yep! I did it - I quoted the Feeling while talking about the band! I'm THAT GUY! Wearing the bands T-shirt while at the concert! HAHA Super cheesy I know, but they are that good. I am in Love with this band!)

CONTEST ALERT!
If you love this band as much as I do, you may be in luck! I have a pair of tickets to give away to this show - the first person to email me hellyadeejays@gmail.com gets to go! HELL YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home