Photobucket Hell Ya!: The Damnwells - Golden Days movie trailer

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Damnwells - Golden Days movie trailer


I love moments when you are driving listening to the radio and suddenly you hear a new song that you need to immediatley run to the record store and buy (or rather, rush home to the computer to download the track off Itunes) . . . This happened to me a few weeks ago when I was listening to Liquid Todd "Zeros and Ones" on Sirius Left Of Center. The song is "GOLDEN DAYS" by THE DAMNWELLS.

The Damnwells are one of those bands that I remember seeing the name, but never listening to. Shame on me. I have been missing out on some great music, and I know I'm not alone. The Damnwells were signed to Epic records, got dropped, released their 2nd album on an indie label & end up touring with big acts like The Fray, Blue October, and The Dixie Chicks. Good thing they had a camera crew following them around when all this was happening! I hope this documentary (called "GOLDEN DAYS") brings similar success to The Damnwells as "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart" did for WILCO.

GOLDEN DAYS TRAILER


THE DAMNWELLS MYSPACE

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home