Photobucket Hell Ya!: Sea Wolf, The Bird @ The Bee, The Little Ones this Friday @ EchoPlex!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sea Wolf, The Bird @ The Bee, The Little Ones this Friday @ EchoPlex!

I'd hedge my bets that I'm going to be at the EchoPlex AGAIN this weekend. (I was just there DJing for The Walkmen show on Saturday. Which reminds me - why the F didn't The Walkmen play "Wake Up"? Um, you aren't Radiohead and "Wake Up" isn't CREEP, why not give the people what they want!) Anywhoo . . . have you been to this new venue yet? It's HUGE. Plus it's really pretty inside. You kinda forget you are in the basement of the Echo in Echo Park!

Thanks to Jennifer over @ ASCAP who told me about this Silver Lake Film Festival shindig this weekend. Who knew there were bands playing at a Film Festival? I didn't! I'd reccomend going this FRIDAY.

Friday, May 4th EchoPlex Lineup:
8:30 - Sea Wolf
9:30 - The Bird and the Bee
10:30 - The Little Ones
11:30 - Dengue Fever

For full details on festival CLICK HERE

Here's the pretty flyer & make sure to RSVP to kemrick@ascap.com if you want to guarentee admission!



ASCAP MYSPACE PAGE

address to EchoPlex:
1154 Glendale Blvd (Main Entrance is through the alley)
Los Angeles, CA 90026

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home