Photobucket Hell Ya!: HELL YA! Hit Of The Day - SAM SPARRO 'BLACK AND GOLD'

Monday, August 20, 2007

HELL YA! Hit Of The Day - SAM SPARRO 'BLACK AND GOLD'


SAM SPARRO

So I'm going to start posting a daily blog - entitled Hell Ya! Hit Of The Day! I was thinking about why I visit certain blogs on a daily basis - like JAX's ROCKINSIDER blog - which I always frequent to find out what shows are happening in LA. Since I'm not that organized, I figure I should stick with what I know best - GOOD SONGS.

HELL YA! Hit Of The Day - 8/20/2007


SAM SPARRO 'BLACK AND GOLD' (youtube video)

SAM SPARRO 'BLACK AND GOLD' (mp3 via yousendit)

SAM SPARRO MYSPACE

If you like this as much as I do, come see Sam Sparro live when he plays HELL YA! Night on September 27th @ the Echo. If you can't wait that long, he is also playing August 25th @ Bordello (which is also his 'Black And Gold' CD release party! Big thanks to Scott Sterling (booker of the FOLD) who told me about Sam a while back. :)

p.s. If you want to see a good show tonight - come see Metro Station, Danger Radio & Forever The Sickest Kids @ the Knitting Factory! I'll be there - come say HI! I'll be the one dancing and singing along like a 15 yr old girl.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home