Photobucket Hell Ya!: Watch This Video Now! Paul Potts singing Opera! A-MAZING!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Watch This Video Now! Paul Potts singing Opera! A-MAZING!

Wow. I wasn't prepared for this video . . . even though I was warned I might cry! (thanks Mollie & Melrose!)

This video is so amazing I had to watch it 3 times! I'm not much of an Opera fan, but after seeing this clip, Paul Potts is my new hero.


PAUL POTTS Sings Opera - Britain's Got Talent video

I hope Simon Cowell and co. make Paul Potts quit his day-job selling cell phones & put him on stage where he belongs. :)

*Edit - After watching every Youtube clip of Paul Potts, I find out he WINS the whole Competition!!! YAYYYYY. Thank goodness. He'll be the next Pavarotti!


P.S. HI DAD! Hope your surgery went well, good luck with the physical therapy! looking forward to running laps with you when I come home for christmas! hahaha ;)
Love you!! xoxoxoxo

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home