Photobucket Hell Ya!: STEVE JONES Vs. HANSON!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

STEVE JONES Vs. HANSON!



Tomorrow, (Friday, June 22nd @ Noon)HANSON
is going to be the guests for Jonesy's Jukebox Jury on Indie 103.1fm! When Mark told me this tonight I was as giddy as a schoolgirl and instantly turned back into the 16 yr old fan that I was when I first heard MMMBOP on the radio.

I'm a dork, I used to lovvvve boybands. What 16-17 yr old girl didn't? I was a HUUUUGE Hanson fan. (went to a few Hanson concerts - one with my mom!) I still have the HANSON guitar Tab book!
(so I could learn how to play all of these catchy tunes!)


I WILL COME TO YOU


WEIRD


WHERE'S THE LOVE


and of course . . . MMMBOP!

So tune in to Indie 103.1fm and listen to HANSON with STEVE JONES tomorrow @ NOON. (12 bells!)

HANSON MYSPACE PAGE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home