Photobucket Hell Ya!: CASTLEDOOR begins SLL residency tonight!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

CASTLEDOOR begins SLL residency tonight!


CASTLEDOOR "ZAIKA" video

Castledoor just get better and better each time I see them. Finally other peole are taking notice too! (they get played on Indie 1031, Kcrw, Blogs etc . . .) They have come along way since they opened HELL YA! Night w/ Los Abandoned last year. I hope to have them back to HEADLINE HELL YA night soon - but they keep getting booked for big shows, looks like I will have to wait. :)

Tonight they start a Thursday night residency @ the SILVERLAKE LOUNGE. They go on at Midnight. (i know it's late, but I promise you - it's WORTH IT!)

Expect big things. I love this band so much. Just wait till you hear their new songs! (like the title track to the upcoming ep - "shout to the mountains" sooooooooooo amaaaaazzzziiinnnnnngggg)
Till then, here's my other fav -
CASTLEDOOR "BURN THE MAPS" via yousendit

CASTLEDOOR MYSPACE

Also playing tonight is INGRID MICHAELSON @ the HOTEL CAFE - She goes on at 9pm. I will be at BOTH shows tonight so make sure to say hi if you see me up front singing all the words. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home