Photobucket Hell Ya!: I'm listening to . . . Sonny Jim, Chromeo & Hadouken!

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm listening to . . . Sonny Jim, Chromeo & Hadouken!


SONNY JIM - I agree with ROUGH TRADE when they said his track "Can't Stop Moving" is catchier than chickenpox! Sonny Jim reminds me of a cross between Mark Ronson, Negativeland & Lemon Jelly. Expect to hear this track on every DJ specialty show, music blog, mixtape, all summer long . . .


SONNY JIM "CAN'T STOP MOVING" Video

SONNY JIM MYSPACE


CHROMEO

Hell Ya! is presenting the Chromeo show next month @ the Echo! I hope they play this song!

CHROMEO "BONAFIED LOVIN" via ZShare

CHROMEO MYSPACE


HADOUKEN!
These guys are so cool they GLOW IN THE DARK & have an exclamation point in their band name!


HADOUKEN! "THAT BOY THAT GIRL" Video

HADOUKEN! MYSPACE

HADOUKEN! BLOG

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home