Photobucket Hell Ya!: HOT HOT HEAT making the album HAPPINESS LTD.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HOT HOT HEAT making the album HAPPINESS LTD.

I can't wait to see HOT HOT HEAT tonight @ Cinespace. You with me? I found these videos documenting Hot Hot Heat while recording HAPPINESS LTD. So hilarious and amazing.
Check it out:


HOT HOT HEAT making the album Part 1


HOT HOT HEAT making the album Part 2


HOT HOT HEAT making the album Part 3


HOT HOT HEAT making the album Part 4


HOT HOT HEAT making the album Part 5

CONGRATS HHH for making a great album - everybody go buy it! If any band deserves to realllly make it - it's these guys. xoxoxo

Oh yeah and if you want to hear the new METRO STATION album early click HERE.

Want to hear the new JAMES BLUNT click HERE. Listen to my favorite song called 'I Really Want You'. SOOO GOOD.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger heatherpeggs said...

ugh i missed the show tonight - since they went on superrrrr early. i was at the roxy for Iglu and Hartly and A.I.

anybody see the HHH show? if so, how was it??

9/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home