Photobucket Hell Ya!: ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Go See This Movie!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Go See This Movie!


I WANT THIS POSTER

If you live here in LA - I hope you have already seen 'ACROSS THE UNIVERSE'. If not, stop reading this right now and RUN to go see it! I'm going again this weekend . . . who's with me? Vista or Arclight?


ACROSS THE UNIVERSE TRAILER 1
(he had me at 'is there anybody')


ACROSS THE UNIVERSE TRAILER 2 'I've Just Seen A Face'


TRAILER 3 'It Won't Be Long'


TRAILER 4 'Revolution'


TRAILER 5 'Do It In The Road'


TRAILER 6 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand'


TRAILER 7 'Hey Jude'


TRAILER 8 'If I Fell'


TRAILER 9 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps'


TRAILER 10 'I Am The Walrus' (*starring BONO!)


TRAILER 11 'I Want You'


TRAILER 12 'Girl/Helter Skelter'

Here's 2 things I've re-learned while watching this movie:

1) no band can touch the BEATLES. Best Band, Best Songs. Period.

2) after hearing my mom sing throughout the whole movie - - - haha - i realized i probably should stop singing at the concerts i see. i need to leave the performing to the professionals. and only sing while i'm in the shower, alone, or with my cat.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to see this today!

10/07/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw this movie two days ago and i still can't stop singing beatles songs! it was the best movie i've seen in A WHILE!

11/04/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home