Photobucket Hell Ya!: Candie Payne - One More Chance

Monday, October 01, 2007

Candie Payne - One More Chance

another song produced by the hottest dj/producer on the planet (mark ronson) so i'd put big money on this girl Candie Payne doing quite well . . . seems everything he touches turns to gold.

tell me what you think! love it?/hate it?/just ok? i might be a bit biased, as i pretty much automatically like whatever he produces . . .


CANDIE PAYNE 'One More Chance' video

i wouldn't be surprised if this song was featured in an itunes or target commercial soon . . . it's supercooltastic, but i'm not obsesssssssed with it yet.

CANDIE PAYNE MYSPACE

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE IT!

10/02/2007  
Blogger Richard G said...

It is true that Mark Ronson does have that "golden touch" at the moment so I agree with what you say. I had already seen her live and that had also made me think that she could be huge. It is a big leap as Deltasonic is a small label - I so hope that they can do it!

10/03/2007  
Blogger heatherpeggs said...

mark ronson = genius, way hot, my hero. in the words of richard g here - and johnny borrell (razorlight) he does have the golden touch.

and i am going to see him right now! boooya.

10/03/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like this song.

10/07/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home