Photobucket Hell Ya!: omg. NKOTB secret show tonight in the OC!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

omg. NKOTB secret show tonight in the OC!

my first autograph i was ever excited about was from the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK back in the daaaaayyyyyyy. (The Hangin Tough' tour - - right before the Funky Funky X-mas tour)
My dad is a television engineer and happened to work on this show - - he surprised me with an autographed copy of the entire show script - - signed by all 4 members of New Kids On The Block. I was shocked and so surprised that my dad (who has a rule never to ask for an autograph, or photo from famous people) actually hooked up the best gift EVER.
Turns out - - years later he told me that him and his buddies forged all the signatures of the New Kids On The Block - - he had been lying the whole time! man what a letdown! note to all lying fathers out there - - - keep the lie going! your kid will NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!

all this NKOTB talk is for a reason - - i just got word they are playing a secret show TONIGHT @ the HOB Anaheim!!!! soooooo exciting! if anybody has an extra ticket - email me! heather@hellyadeejays.com


NKOTB 'Hangin Tough' youtube video

so jealous of everyone that has a ticket to this . . . this means you kelsea. hahaha.

i want details and blog post recap asap.

and call me when they play 'I'll Be Lovin' You Forever'. ahhhhh.

and see if you can score me some autographs while your at it!!! thanks dad. haha ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home