Photobucket Hell Ya!: I'm soooo sick, but "Ice Cream Is Gonna Save The Day!"

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm soooo sick, but "Ice Cream Is Gonna Save The Day!"



UGH. I Hate being sick. Ugh Ugh Ugh. I've been sick and out of the office since Wednesday. I knew I was getting sick when I turned down tickets for RUFUS WAINWRIGHT's sold out show on Tuesday night!!! (thanks so much Nicole for offering!)

Whenever I am sick, I just sit on the couch, catch up on TV, and the only thing that tastes good is ICE CREAM or Fruit Popsicles!

Which brings me to this AMAAAAAZING track! (which you might recognize from the Hell Ya! Deejays Myspace page)

DOWNLOAD MUSCLES - "ICE CREAM" (via yousendit)

What a great song!
What a great line!
"I Don't Need Her Number, I Just Want To Dance With My Shirt Off!"


MUSCLES is from Melbourne, Australia, and I hear he is very close to signing a record deal. I would if I had the money!!!

Muscles Myspace Page

Now I'm going to have another popsicle and go back to sleep!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you make the file available for download again?
that would be awesome.

6/29/2007  
Blogger NoodLy said...

can you post the track again? please

11/30/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home