Photobucket Hell Ya!: Eric Hutchinson is pretty good . . . ;)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Eric Hutchinson is pretty good . . . ;)

I get comfort knowing that I tried 130987695% on this. I even wore the ERIC HUTCHINSON is PRETTY GOOD t-shirt to work during the meeting. Eric was my FIRST showcase for Capitol Records almost 2 1/2 or maybe even 3 years ago. That didn't go as planned, but I kept on keepin on. I will always be Eric Hutchinson's biggest fan. (and NO - i did not get with him if that is what you are thinking! i am just a fan)

so yeah - mark my words - it's eric hutchinson's time NOW. just check out this new song - one that i am DYING to get my hands on. dave? carter? eric? steve basilone - u have a copy? anybody? this song rules!! Go Eric! I hope you become bigger than John mayer and start Dating Jessica Simpson or something. ;)


ERIC HUTCHINSON 'FREAK CONTROL' new song that i loooooooooooooooooove!

Last night's show @ Hotel Cafe had the biggest line I'd ever seen at the club. Craaaazyyyyyyypants. It was even more packed than when I saw SIA there back in 06.

If somebody dropped a bomb on the hotel cafe last night, half of the music business would be wiped out.
Here's my shoutouts: the A&R peeps I saw (MM,KK,TC,CA,plusmore, Label Promo Peeps (KP thanks for the drinks!), Radio PD's (what's up MS!), lawyers (JL always at the best shows), booking agents (big shout out to jon moore @ apa - hopeudigthemix!), managers (carter & dave you rule), MARKO (booker of hotel cafe), and of course my highschool buddy STEVE BASILONE (412!) who is responsible for telling me about Eric in the first place. that's all - congrats eric!!!! :)

*BONUS* added 10/5/07
ERIC HUTCHINSON 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody/How Will I Know' (mp3 via yousendit)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric is awesome, great post.

2/25/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home