Photobucket Hell Ya!: my favorite SNL Digital Short is . . .

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

my favorite SNL Digital Short is . . .

Have you seen this? It's so wrong it's right. The more you watch it - the funnier it gets. I can't get enough . . .


'Dear Sister' SNL Digital Short (original version)

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants watching this . . . I just bought the best of SNL (06-07) DVD from Starbucks (so I may be a bit late on this topic)! If you haven't watched the OC - back before it started sucking - you will remember the famous scene using Imogen Heap 'Hide And Seek'. If you want to re-visit CLICK HERE


South Park 'Dear Sister' Parody


'Dear Skywalker' (ANOTHER parody of SNL Digital Short 'Dear Sister')

I could go on forever with these parody's of the SNL Parody but I digress, here are some other reasons why Andy Samberg is hot, I mean Funny . . .


People Getting Punched Just Before Eating (SNL Digital Short)


Andy Popping Into Frame (SNL Digital Short)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home