Photobucket Hell Ya!: longest week ever . . . is it friday yet? I'm DJING this BMI thingy - come by!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

longest week ever . . . is it friday yet? I'm DJING this BMI thingy - come by!


BMI asked me to DJ tonight - WOOHOO. My name is on the flyer and everything! but now i look pretty lame for a DJ name compared to DJ MAGENIUS! Way to make me look bad JOE!!!

haha jk.

after this I'm heading over to the Capitol / EMI party and such . . . thennnnnn i'm sleeping.

it feels like i haven't slept since the first hell ya night last week.

but all 3 hell ya nights were ridiculously amazing - and STAR STUDDED - last night Mila Kunis and Macauley Caulkin were there - - - - WTF! (i wanted to ask her for SETH MACFARLANE's NUMBER!!!!! I LOVE HIM!) and for the Man Like Me Hell Ya! night apparently SPANKROCK was there - WTF X 2!! and for the Hotel Cafe Hell Ya! I ran into THE VINES, JET, Imarobot, etc . .. basically it was rockstar usa.

i should be in perez hilton.com or some shit. or at least have my own reality show. come on peeps. hookitup! :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home