Photobucket Hell Ya!: ok now I'm stalking Hyper Crush + LMFAO . . .

Saturday, November 24, 2007

ok now I'm stalking Hyper Crush + LMFAO . . .



last night i headed to the JOINT to check out MILLIONARES who played an amazing set - -especially since it was the band's FIRST SHOW. I haven't been to the Joint since the 80's . . . jk it's been about 4 or 5 years though!)

i was psyched to learn that HYPER CRUSH was also on the bill! (whom I've booked before @ the Roxy w/ The Medic Droid & Good With Grenades.) I didn't get to see that show, so glad I saw this one!

they were soooo awesome - especially when they were joined by LMFAO (which I believe means Laugh My Fucking Ass Off - haha - I hope that is true, but please correct me if I'm wrong!)

they collaborated on a new track called "This Is My Life", which is the best thing I've heard since I signed Dukes Of Daville.
So . . . i basically ended up following around Hyper Crush + LMFAO last night . . .
the song is so good I have to resort to stalking in hopes they will give me the track! haha. :) (Props to my buddy TimCarhart telling me about Hyper Crush a while back . . . I can't believe it's taken me this long to see them live!)

so now im off to club MOOD which is normally WAYYYY too hollywood for me, but in this case I'll make an exception. (It seems I've been slowly creeping back into the Hollywood scene lately, with new friends DJ Bizzy, Pittsburgh Slim, Marmax, Evan . . . (well evan isn't a new friend, and he's always been pretty hollywood. haha)

check out both bands Hyper Crush + LMFAO:


HYPER CRUSH 'the Delorean'


LMFAO 'Get Crazy'

oh and btw . . . both Hyper Crush + LMFAO should be added to my next HELL YA! Night @ the ECHO w/ MAN LIKE ME, VILLAINS, & LUNAR FICTION. BAD ASS. Don't miss this show . . . there might be a big surprise performer too! shhh

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


BIG THANKS for all your support in 2008...

Go to WWW.LMFAONEWS.COM to see a special gift from REDFOO & SKY BLU...

THE OFFICIAL "I'm In Miami Bitch" video uncensored.....

12/26/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home