Photobucket Hell Ya!: Hell Ya! October 25th Lineup (round 3)

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hell Ya! October 25th Lineup (round 3)



Sorry Mighty Six Ninety - I am a terrible speller! This is the 3rd time I've had to revise this Tape Flyer for Hell Ya! Night (*which happens to be next Thursday, October 25th!)

Luckily I have smart friends that can help with Photoshop. Thanks to Ant, Evan, and of course JAX for revising the tape over, and Over, and again OVER. I hope 3rd time is the charm. If not, you will just have to live with the typos.

Good times, Great Oldies. Jax this FLOCK browser is saving my life. If you don't know, now you know!

x
hp

P.S. If you haven't downloaded the Itunes Single Of The Week, then GET ON IT! I'm just sayin! It's by a band I've talked about way too many times already on this blog . . . METRO STATION!  Congrats guys!  Huge! 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home