Photobucket Hell Ya!: OOPS! BOY WAS I WRONG!! I am now a fan of . . .

Friday, October 19, 2007

OOPS! BOY WAS I WRONG!! I am now a fan of . . .


SANTOGOLD!

Ok - - I'll be the first to admit when I make a mistake. I have very strong opinion and I'm not afraid of showing it . . BUT . . . Sometimes I form an opinion about an artist wayyyyyyy too quickly, before all the facts have presented themselves. And by FACTS, I mean HIT SONGS.

SOOOOO here's my first edition of 'Oops! Boy was I wrong!' I'm now a big fan of SANTOGOLD.

I almost fainted when I heard this amazing song called 'LES Artistes' (aka Lower East Side Artists) last night @ the bar. (yep it's the hipster bar that is actually called 'the bar' . . . hahaha)

I ran up to the DJ and asked for the facts - WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY and how much! When she replied with SANTOGOLD - I was transported back to the Mark Ronson @ the El Rey when I was talking shit while she was onstage. I didn't care at all. Not one bit. Even talked about how much I didn't care on this blog review HERE. I will blame it on the song. If only she would have sang 'LES ARTISTES' up there - I would have been singing her praises, playing the track on my podcast, etc . . .

Check out the song on imeem or stream it live on the player below.



Yep - it's my new favorite song. I will have this on repeat all weekend long. It sounds like a combo of Tegan & Sara mixed with M.I.A. What do you think? Do you like it? Does anybody know who produced this track? Was it Diplo? Ronson? Somebody else I should be talking about? Scoop Please.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home