Photobucket Hell Ya!: Ok Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip, you had me at 'Beat'

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ok Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip, you had me at 'Beat'

Remember that kitchy awesome clever track over the summer called "Thou Shault Always Kill"?

well turns out they are wayyyyy more than just a clever one hit wonder. this track is amaaaazing. i can't stop listening to it. thanks mollie for the heads up on this track, as i only knew of Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip from my original post HERE.


DAN LE SAC VS. SCROOBIUS PIP 'The Beat That My Heart Skipped' video

and just incase you didn't click the link above to read my last post about the band - - i'll make it easy and post the video again below. here is 'The Track that made Le Sac Hit' (haha) or 'the tipping point'. Well done guys. I'll most likely buy this album on Itunes & VINYL. VINYL VINYL VINYL. This will make a great gift album as well. Especially the hard to please cooltastic DJ's you want to impress. ;)


DAN LE SAC Vs. SCROOBIUS PIP 'Thou Shault Always Kill' video

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home