Photobucket Hell Ya!: PITTSBURGH SLIM Mixtape!

Friday, October 26, 2007

PITTSBURGH SLIM Mixtape!


Click for access to download the Pittsburgh Slim Mixtape!
*Password = Pittsburgh

Seems like word is spreading . . . you can tell when you see videos like this:

some dude dancing to Pittsburgh Slim

hahahaha finally somebody dancing dorkier than I do!

if you haven't checked out Pittsburgh Slim yet . . . what are you waiting for?

if you didn't catch him on my last post HERE check out his video/song 'girls kiss girls' that's going to make him famous by clicking HERE

Looks like Pittsburgh Slim is living the dream. He's young, super hot, talented, can easily make girls turn into lipstick lesbians for his entertainment, AND he just got signed to Island Def Jam by JAY-Z & L.A. Reid!! DAMN!

What's next? An invitation to live at the playboy mansion from Hugh Hefner? I wouldn't put it past him . . .


Pittsburgh Slim rocking the Steelers Superbowl Ring!
(Slim which player let you wear this?!? 412 hell ya, one for the thumb! middle finger works too!)

Slim's debut album 'Tastemaker' drops 12-4-07.
I want it NOW.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This album is fire!! Tastemaker is a must own. I mean are they serious with those beats, its a wrap for slimmie. Toy and Flashy World are going to make a lot of club owners angry because people are going to climb the walls when those baselines hit! This album is high octane and nothing but fun. When the cd ended I felt like I had just left a night at the club, too bad I was in my car and no girls were kissing each other. I was finally happy to hear an album that didnt kill anyone, try to sell me drugs or tell me how much money the rapper thinks they have!Call me crazy but I have never sold a key or shot anyone, so why would I want to sing about it? I like when Girls Kiss Girls. I like partying at the club. I like to have fun and that is what this album is about. There are only 7 tracks on this album, but I would rather pay $7 for an album with 7 banging tracks compared to $10-20 for a crap album with 1-3 ok songs. Here is a hint to the music industry, if you make albums with more than 2 hots songs consumers gladly buy records, its just all the years of getting ripped off with the marginal one hit albums that makes us download.

12/08/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home