Photobucket Hell Ya!: my new macbook! videos i love + more shows this week!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my new macbook! videos i love + more shows this week!

First off - a bigggggggg time thank you to STEVE BRIGHT over at the Apple Store in Glendale! He saved my life - well he literally saved my computer - which is my life. So while my Powerbook is in Computer Rehab for too many illegal downloads (jk - i just really beat that thing up!) I now have this new AMAAAAZING Macbook - it's Black and beautiful. sooooo many new features, my brother PHIL just somehow connected with my computer and could take over the screen via IM. what a great feature - especially for computer retards like me, who can't even figure out how to send an email from my .mac account! haha
anyhoo - - i'm back with my new computer and all i want to do is work/blog/and surf the net!

here are a few sweet videos i've been watching on repeat:

BRITNEY SPEARS 'Piece Of Me' Video
(FINALLY she looks amaazing - and this is my 2nd fav song off her album - - 1st is 'Toy Soldier!')


SNOOP DOGG 'Sensual Seduction' video
(AMAAAZING. thanks Mitchell @ spaceland for the tip. this video is genius!)
*p.s. why the hell does Universal block all of the embedded codes on Youtube? don't they know that somebody will post it again - so why don't you just let us help you promote your own artists! help us help YOU!


PLUSHGUN 'Dancing In A Minefield' video (made by Plushgun Dan himself! wtf genius! and it includes PETER GRIFFIN. HELL YESSSSS.)


PITTSBURGH SLIM IS THE SHIT PASS IT ON!
***He's playing the ROXY TOMORROW NIGHT! You are bound to see alot of Lipstick lesbians there -- this time it won't be me! hahahaha


LMFAO 'Clumsy' (remix!) video (love this remix more than the original!)

and speaking of LMFAO - - make sure to check out the making of "This Is My Life" video with HYPERCRUSH Vs. LMFAO (and I have a cameo! woohoo!)

HYPERCRUSH Vs. LMFAO the making of THIS IS MY LIFE! video
(*listen up for my laugh around the 5:40 mark. haha)
Come see them play it live @ the ROXY on FRIDAY!

Then I need to borrow a time machine w/ flux capacitor to transport me to th ECHO to see this:

WAIT THINK FAST (which happens to feature my super team of production Jaqueline & Matthew! Listen to their music on myspace HERE and listen to them on my podcast HERE.

Ok i have to pull myself away from my new mac and get ready!

oh yeah . . . does anybody have any suggestions for a really awesome DJ name for ME? IF so, post a comment here or my myspace page. DJ Heather Peggs needs an update . . . I've had suggestions, some good, some funny, and some rediculous.

Here are a few:
DJ Hell Ya! ?
Hell Ya! Deejay ?
DJ Peg Leg - - um NO. I'm not a pirate.
DJ HAHAHA - this one is funny - and so true.
DJ Gumby - I think i left this nickname back when I left KROQ.

SUGGESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONCERNS? What videos are you into right now? Lets get some TYLER SHIELDS Style Comments going here!!! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best prise for retail price of cozaar
[url=http://buycozaar.groupsite.com]Buy Cozaar [/url] chinese conterfit cozaar pills cozaar overnight get cozaar cheapest cozaar low cost generic cozaar [url=http://my.opera.com/BuyCozaar/blog/2010/08/03/buy-cozaar-online-buy-cheap-losartan-25-50-100mg-0-69-per-pill]Buy Cozaar Online[/url] best generic cozaar can u buy cozaar over the counter cozaar cozaar edinburgh pages search generic [url=http://my.speedtv.com/buycozaaronline]easy buy cozaar
[/url] order cozaar online no rx prescription buy generic cozaar site 3 name cheap cozaar text cheap cozaar real cozaar to buy
generic form of cozaar discount cozaar pills buy taladafil cozaar buy cozaar using paypal
cheap cozaar prices buy online pharmacy cozaar usa pharmacy cheapest cozaar price of cozaar pills
http://buycozaar.groupsite.com compare generic cozaar wholesale prices generic cozaar louisville ky cheap cozaar australia http://my.opera.com/BuyCozaar/blog/2010/08/03/buy-cozaar-online-buy-cheap-losartan-25-50-100mg-0-69-per-pill how to buy cozaar from home cozaar pills buy generic cozaar warnings http://my.speedtv.com/buycozaaronline cozaar light switch buy can u buy cozaar over the counter generic cozaar europe

8/04/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Order Cipro Online no Prescription [url=http://buyciproonline.groupsite.com]Buy Cipro Online[/url] cheap Cipro search generic buy Cipro online and get prescription Buy Cipro Online No Prescription buy Cipro cheap india pharmacy street price of Cipro http://buyciproonline.groupsite.com find the cheapest Cipro for sale buy Cipro and overseas [url=http://Ciprodosagerecreational.groupsite.com
]cheap Cipro from pfizer
[/url] Cipro uk buy Cipro and water pills adverse effects of cipro
generic Cipro buy form buy Cipro from canada or mexico http://valiumvsCiprovsklonopin.groupsite.com
generic Cipro cost local pharmacy

8/10/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clomid low sperm count | can you buy clomid - clomid 25mg, can clomid cause early ovulation

11/14/2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home