Photobucket Hell Ya!: Troy This @ the Troub - - then Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip @ Cinespace!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Troy This @ the Troub - - then Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip @ Cinespace!

my new favorite person is named TROY THIS

why? because he is supertalented, superhot, and of course - since he loves me back:

his bulletin last night on myspace:

bulletin subject: HEY HEATHER PEGGS
hi ms heather peggs from hell ya the most awesome night ever,
I KNOW I GO ON WAY TOOOO EARLY ---- I MEAN WHAT FOOL IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD DO THAT TO SUCH AN XRATED ACT AS MINE ..
BUT IF YOU COME AT 7:30 YOU WONT MISS ANYTHING
I AM nervous cause its a big room and i am not sure how many folks are gonna show so please tell all you friends ......

7:30
troupadour
west hollywood

YAY! And I'm SOLD! I am now a fan of his for life. And of course i posted a bulletin back telling everyone to join me tonight at the troub.
Artists that want to make something of yourself in hollywood - - take note of this. Make good music, and when people talk you up - - talk them up back! You too can have a fan for life. (*p.s. this only works if you have the goods - and when i say 'goods' i mean hit songs! and it also helps if you are hot)


see you at the troub - at 730!

then join me to see DAN LE SAC VS. SCROOBIUS PIP! @ CINESPACE! (I know - 2 times in 2 weeks - i feel like I'm back in 2005!)

xo
hp

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/21/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home