Photobucket Hell Ya!: Tonight at SPACELAND, yeah it's my bday, and I'll take this guy gift wrapped please . . .

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tonight at SPACELAND, yeah it's my bday, and I'll take this guy gift wrapped please . . .


Bret You've Got It Goin' On! (Youtube Video)

Yeah he does! I almost tripped up the stairs of club 86 last night when I saw Bret at the decks - - - I said to Ana 'hey wow that guy looks like Bret from Flight Of The Conchords! Funny!' and she's all 'It Is!' HAHAHA
I turned into a 15 yr old girl, all giggles and giddy, wanting a photo for my new default. So before I dorked out and asked for a pic, i ran into the girls bathroom to fix my hair, makeup & make sure my perfume/deodorant was holding up . . . (i always have a mini febreze spritzer just incase!!)
Even though it was 99 degrees in the womens restroom, i gave myself a quick bouffant (thanks cass for the lessons! i love it!) so here is the results - - i'm really happy with the turnout - - it looks like we are a cute couple or something: (wishful thinking!)


Don't we look good together? Yeah i think so too. Bret, call me, and i'll give you that tour of Capitol Records that i promised. (that's my usual pickup line - - - 'hey do you want to go to the roof of the Capitol Records tower?? um yeah - I could hook that up! Lets go!') WORKS EVERY TIME!

enough about that - - lets talk about TONIGHT!
It's my b-day and i'm having all my new favorite bands on one bill! Come on down to Spaceland and celebrate with me!

HELL YA! & ASCAP present:





FIRST 3 people that email EVAN@HELLYADEEJAYS.COM get free guestlist spots. ;)

SO . . . I'll see you there? I'll be accepting b-day drinks all night. ;)

xohp

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit.

i love him.

and you.
and am so jealous.

hehe.

your birthday was the best. i had so much fun!!
yeahhh whooo

xokels

5/26/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome birthday show! so bummed i didn't make it out to see that. my birthday is on friday and i'm going to see val emmich at hotel cafe - he's one of my favorite artists so it's like i get my own birthday show too! :)

5/28/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me οr if everybody elѕе ехperienсing pгoblems with your blog.
It аppears as though ѕоmе of
the text within yоur posts arе running off the screen.
Саn someοne else pleasе commеnt and let me
know if thіs is happening tо them tоо?

Thіs mіght be a problem with my bгowsеr because I've had this happen previously. Thanks

Have a look at my weblog :: link building

4/21/2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home