Photobucket Hell Ya!: Plushgun + Tyler Shields = HELL YA!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Plushgun + Tyler Shields = HELL YA!

I'm so jealous - some of my 2 favorite people just got together in NYC :)
I've been a PLUSHGUN fan for the past - - hmmmmm - - year i guess? I like him SO much, that I made my own DogTag necklaces with inscripted lyrics from PLUSHGUN's song "Just Impolite". Check out my previous posts about PLUSHGUN by clicking HERE, also HERE and then again HERE.

It is probably my favorite song of the year, and if you haven't heard it . . . listen to him on myspace here NOW.

go here and comment away:

TYLER SHIELDS SHOOTS PLUSHGUN


new PLUSHGUN photos!

i love to have inspired this union. get ready for PLUSHGUN's first LA performance - debuting none other than a HELL YA! Night! WOOHOOO

Plushgun is going to be playing Hell Ya! Girl School @ the VIPER ROOM April 3rd, 2008. Flyer and info coming soon. We just booked his flight. Wait till you hear the lineup!!! HOLY SHIT IT"S GOING TO BE AWESOME :) yayyyyyyyyy

TYLER SHIELDS WEBSITE

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily! said...

SO! FUCKING! STOKED!

3/12/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TYLER SHIELDS!!!!

3/25/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home