Photobucket Hell Ya!: Things I love: my new Default Pic! Things I miss: Jem & The Holograms!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Things I love: my new Default Pic! Things I miss: Jem & The Holograms!


If you are a fan of this blog, you know I'm a big supporter of the band Metro Station. I tried to sign the band, but instead I remained a loyal fan and friend of the band. They played a sold out show this past weekend, opening up for COBRA STARSHIP @ the TROUBADOUR. I have seen Metro Station about 103704203941 times now, this was by far the best. Stay tuned for the brand new video for the new single 'CONTROL'. I can't wait! They've come a LONGGGG way since THESE DAYS. HAHA.

I finally got the balls to ask for a few photos, seeing as I probably won't get the chance again with the rising star of Hannah Montana. *Can I just say that Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus & Tish (Miley's Mom) are SO FREAKING AWESOME.

BEST PHOTO EVER YAY (oh look - we kinda have the same smile! ;)

ME & MILEY!! (Heather Pennsylvania & Hannah Montana!)
haha. see what i did there? i'm such a dork . . . ;)


If you read PerezHilton.com you might have seen this pic already this morning! ;)

JEFFREE STARR and MILEY CYRUS
CLICK HERE TO SEE ORIGINAL POST

I love hanging with Jeffree Star it's like real life JEM & THE HOLOGRAMS type shit. It's 'TRULY OUTRAGEOUS'!!
Man I wish Jem & The Holograms was still airing! Remember the Misfits! 'our songs are better!' haha genius!

JEM original theme song!

more photos from the troub / metro station / miley cyrus / jeffree star click HERE

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home