Photobucket Hell Ya!: impossible is the opposite of possible!!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

impossible is the opposite of possible!!!

as the times get rough in the music biz, i watch this video for inspiration. hahaa. plus i love michael cera. i wish he was my friend.
;)


Michael Cera 'Impossible Is The Opposite Of Possible'

oh yeah and who is more excited to see Cloverfield than me? do you know what it's about?

a good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, (feel free to mock in the comment section if you know who it is hahahaa) thought it was about a BAD ROBOT.

I almost pissed my pants and fell off my chair when she said that . . .

Incase you don't get that joke, get a clue and watch LOST and get to know JJ Abrams, as he is clearly a genius and not going anywear. JJ if you are reading, you rule.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

Somebody told me CLOVERFIELD was about a giant chicken and I looked like an idiot for about a week talking about the "Chicken Movie"... Yeah, I am gulliable.

xo
Em

1/25/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home