Photobucket Hell Ya!: HAPPY B-DAY MOM! Plus more awesome videos and even more pointless babbling . . .

Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY MOM! Plus more awesome videos and even more pointless babbling . . .

HAPPY B-DAY MOM!!! Love you! Why don't you just go crazy and have yourself a fuzzy navel or a few screwdrivers @ dinner!?!? smoke a joint before bed, go sing kareoke, hit the strip club on your way home etc.... hahahahahaha. jk. i'm not familiar with any of the above, nor condone it. (FYI: both of my parents are conservative, christian, no swearing, drinking, smoking, etc. . . hence making this funny! now i work in rock n' roll, and my brother jumps out of planes everyday. hahaha)

i just came across some cool stuff on the world wide web that is notable and worth sharing . . . like these behind the scenes videos w/ superduper star SAM SPARRO @ both of his video shoots for his #2 Hit Song "BLACK & GOLD".


SAM SPARRO is amazing behind the scenes too! (Making of "Black & Gold" video #1)


SAM SPARRO is still f-ing awesome with a huge ass budget (Making of "Black & Gold" #2)

oh yeah and i think this gameshow rules - - i would really kick ass at this game, as I'm an acrobat and contortionist. true story.

also i love playing Tetris.

BEST GAMESHOW EVER - HUMAN TETRIS

speaking of awesome shit from Japan - - someone please buy me this thing. it's so cute. Evan turned me onto this thing via his myspace blog - - it's called the ROLLY. and it's amazingly cute.

ROLLY - new sony dancing mp3 player from japan
p.s. how rediculous is the song they use in this commercial - - zoinks. that shit is super retarded. can't sony come up with a better song for Rolly to dance to?

like this one:

HYPER CRUSH vs. LMFAO making of 'This Is My Life'
listen for my super loud possibly annoying laughter at the end of the video . . . it's good stuff.

did you see 30 rock last night?
I almost pissed my pants when Tracy Jordan started dancing and singing THIS:

Billy Joel 'We Didn't Start The Fire'

(fun fact! i remember owning this as one of my very first cassettes. i think i stole it from my dad perhaps - - did i? hmmmm. all i remember is rewinding the tape so many times to try and learn all the words, but never actually getting it down. the tape would always break. the first cassette tape i was allowed to listen to in the car was the Oak Ridge Boys 'Elvira'. The writing was already on the wall - haha - i was destined to get a job in the music biz, seeking out new music so that I can expose the kids of today with more jems like 'Elvira' and 'We didn't start the Fire'. haha Oak Ridge Boys 'Elvira' - - hahaha! wow looks like my taste hasn't changed a bit! haha)

p.s. i guess i should probably start getting my tix and stuff for coachella right? hahaha. nothing like sorting it out at the last minute! that's how i roll. if anybody wants to share the wealth, kiss my ass for some reason, or if you have an abundance of extra coachella tix and or/passes, email me or comment here k thx! :)

p.s.s. happy bday mom again! the present is in the mail, and already more than 15 min late. that's how i roll again.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home