Photobucket Hell Ya!: 'so you're sayin' there's a chance?' omgomgomgthat'sallineedtoknow. love, heather

Friday, April 18, 2008

'so you're sayin' there's a chance?' omgomgomgthat'sallineedtoknow. love, heather

wowowwowowow. talk about changes in the biz!









oh yeah. it's time.
looks like dreams could be coming true all over again - - either way - - i'm ready for whatever is coming my way. armed with HITS. hahahaha
I have my 'Hire Me, Don't Fire Me' mix ready to go! Finally! I'm sooooooooo much more excited today than I was yesterday!
Isn't it crazy how much your job can affect your overall attitude in life? Well, if you are me, work is life. My job is everything to me. I live with my cat, and we both don't know how to cook. hahaha
But it looks like me and Snickers are going to be fine. Thanks to everyone in the biz who has been talking me up - - and if you aren't == why the hell not?!?!?!?! hahahahaha
xoxoxoxo

until I can open up my big mouth and say everything i want without getting in trouble . . . i'll leave you with a few amazing videos from some of my most talked about artists on this very blog:
ENJOY!

my favorite song of 06 has to be MIKA 'Love Today'. I've actually had it since beginning of 05, and I remember blowing my current HELL YA! staffer EVAN VOLK with this track as a demo. I remember the first time I heard the demos, and when he showcased for Capitol Records - - I was instantly his #1 fan. I remember seeing Evan's face the first time I played this track for him - - priceless. I knew he would be working for me - - as we both bonded over MIKA! How can you not!?!!? Why is Mika not a huge gigantic superstar in the US? He will be soon enough . . .


MIKA 'Love Today' youtube video


THE FEELING 'Love It When You Call' youtube video


THE FEELING 'Never Be Lonely' youtube video


SAM SPARRO 'Black & Gold' (NEW video!)


Molliemogo, SamSparro, HeatherPeggs = hellya sandwich.

****Wow it seems like just yesterday he was playing Hell Ya! w/ Iglu & Hartly, (it was only November @ the Echo!), and now he's already #2 in the UK! Pretty huge. Can't say i'm at all surprised, as when you got it, you really got it. He's a superduper star - - yep that's right, i said superduper. (i was quoting myself, from my Hell Ya! Podcast!)

and p.s. all peeps that are Coachella Bound next week - - make sure to watch the hottness that is my future ex=boyfriend MARK RONSON (sorry emily! we have to fight on this one!) as Mark has invited SAM SPARRO to join him onstage to sign Daniel M's part in "STOP ME". I hear they are also going to be playing 'Black & Gold'.

and to that I say . . . HELL YA.
It's a great time to be working in the biz. well that is, if you have great taste, balls, and talent to back it up! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home