Photobucket Hell Ya!: national record store day, jewish for the day, and i think i heard my mom say she's going to vote? wtf?!?!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

national record store day, jewish for the day, and i think i heard my mom say she's going to vote? wtf?!?!



YAY!

so not only is it my annual JBA day for me (as I'm Jewish by association!) my bf and legal eagle Leslie Frank (she also is referred to my hot lawyer, and most recently 'assistant wedding dj') always includes me in her family events - and I love it. I'm taking Evan with me today - - this will be fun. I won't be the newest JBA at the table!

so i guess today i will try to save my money unless i'm spending it on records? that sounds right . . .

i spent enough last night - - i bought 4 more pieces of vinyl (all the same 7" from ELI 'Paperboy' REED and the True Loves!) I'm such a nerdy vinyl collector. Well - - not just vinyl. I am a serious collector of Hard Rock Cafe Guitar Pins & Concert Posters.

me & kelsea had a kickass time seeing MGMT downtown then went to the OC to check ELI Paperboy REED since I missed his show thursday @ the Echo. *I missed the Echo show because I had to see Iglu & Hartly of course @ the totally 90's party (where I dressed like it was more 80's mixed with rainbow bright. haha) i wish i could dress like this every day!

:)


DUFFY is really hot. youtube video for 'Mercy'

(no mom i'm still not a lesbian)

#)$*&@#)$@^@#($&# OH Speaking of MOM - - looks like the shit is hitting the fan - - because yesterday I swear I heard my mom tell me she was going to vote this year - - - and that she was voting for either Obama or Hilary! DAMN! She is registered as a Republican, so she can't vote in this Pennsylvania Primary, but huge progress still! Both of my parents still live in PIttsburgh, PA. YOU GUYS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! keep it up!
Now i have to take my own advice and finally get off my ass and vote myself!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home